This Saturday is the 40th running of Grandma’s Marathon and a sure sign that summer on the North Shore of Lake Superior has begun!
This world class event attracts racers from around the world and we’re proud that the race begins right here in Two Harbors.
Gooseberry Falls State Park is the place be after all the rain that we’ve received this week! The waterfalls will be flowing fast making for great photo taking opportunities.
Park events taking place this weekend:
- In search of wildflowers walk: Gooseberry Falls on June 16th at 11am-12pm
- Pollinator Discovery Tent: Gooseberry Falls on June 16th at 1pm-3pm
- Tools in stone: Flint Knapping : Gooseberry Falls on June 17th at 12pm-4pm
- Historic Falls Hike: Gooseberry Falls on June 17th at 1pm-3pm
- Treaty Rights in Northeastern MN: Gooseberry Falls on June 17th at 7pm-8pm
- Geology Discovery Tent: Gooseberry Falls on June 18th at 1pm-3pm
- Flying Shadows, Stories of the Raven: Gooseberry Falls on June 18th at 7pm-8pm
- Pollinator Discovery Tent: Gooseberry Falls on June 19th at 8:30am-11am
- Lake Superior Agates Discovery Cart: Gooseberry Falls on June 20th at 1pm-2pm.
Looking for more things to do? Check out the Two Harbors Chamber of Commerce for information on Biking, Hiking, Kayaking and more!